Even more speed with brushless motor!
With its muscular body and supercharger, this machine makes a visual statement to back up its powerful performance!
Designed and built for the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the FAZER Mk2 welcomes this brushless motor addition to the series. Powering up from the conventional G14L brushed motor to the TORX 10E brushless motor, the 1.6 x speed boost delivers 65km/h (up from about 40 km/h) backed up by the newly incorporated BRAINZ 10 speed controller, sintered pinion gear and aluminum HD center shaft L (previously an optional upgrade) to support the extra power and higher RPMs. This fully upgraded version of the VE specifications boasts an ultra-scale 1970 Dodge Charger body much loved in America, with a Kyosho designed supercharger, and features light buckets that can be equipped with front and rear LEDs and open/close function for concealed headlights.Kyosho’s original color scheme pays homage to the rebel image of this machine and this ‘1970 Dodge Charger Supercharger Spec VE Gray’ is packaged as a pre-built Readyset, so its easy even for beginners to enjoy without delay. Just use your own battery, battery charger and transmitter to experience the first brushless motor-powered model in the VE series!
● Ultra-scale body specifications feature concealed headlights with open/close function and a Kyosho designed supercharger. In addition, LED compatible headlights, taillights, wipers, mirrors, and fuel fillers are being designed.
● Install micro servo (sold separately), to operate the open/close function of the concealed headlights using the 3rd channel of the KT-231P + transmitter included in the Readyset.
● Elevate the scale finish by installing 97054 LED light unit series (sold separately) in the front and rear light buckets.
● Equipped with high-power TORX 10E motor. In addition, sintered pinion gear (32T) is equipped as standard to reliably transmit the full force from the motor.
● Waterproof BRAINZ 10 60A ESC with cooling fan provides stable power without heat loss.
● Equipped with vintage touring car (VTC) tires with compound optimized for brushless performance, and new color Rostyle-type wheel design to match the classic style of the Dodge Charger.
● Aluminum center shaft prevents twist and delivers high-RPM drive. Shaft-driven full-time 4WD touring chassis provides easy handling and is a joy to drive for anyone.
● Includes advanced functioning KS4031-06W steering servo as standard.
● Factory-completed Readyset only requires 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter as well as a charger and battery for the chassis.
● Full ball bearing specifications reduce drive loss in all drive components.
● Sealed differential and transmission realize excellent reliability, even in dusty parking lots.
● Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and painted brake caliper for an elevated sense of scale.
● Uses hexagonal button screws throughout. Allows secure tightening torque to be applied and maintenance with fewer tools.
● Motor mount has mounting holes according to pinion gear, eliminating the need for tricky backlash adjustment. Supports pinions from 29T to 37T.
● Wide range of optional parts are available to further boost driving performance.
This "Full Readyset" version contains a battery and a charger.
The specifications and contents of the "Full Readyset" are subject to change depending on available stock.